skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Catch Up with the Vernons
4/23/10
We've got Spirit, YES WE DO!
We made Becca her first Bulldog Tshirt (My School mascot) for a staff game night! I must say she looks pretty cute in marroon and white!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time flies when your having fun!
Becca is growing up so fast!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
March
(3)
▼
2010
(16)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
▼
April
(6)
My first, but not last, homemade TuTu
Daddy feeds Becca her favorite...SWEET POTATOS
I wear my sunglasses at night...
I have a new friend!
We've got Spirit, YES WE DO!
Becca tries some cereal
About Me
Melissa, Eric, and Becca Vernon
Jefferson City, MO, United States
We decided to start a blog so that family and friends could keep up with our crazy lives and see lots of pictures of our beautiful baby Becca!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment